For your comfort and convenience, the following information gives a little more detail about the cottage.
- There is no car parking at the cottage, other than to load and unload. Parking is available a two minutes walk away on a safe & quiet local street.
- Free WIFI with Fibre 65 Broadband from Talk Talk enabling remote working
- Full gas central heating including Rayburn Range for heating only not for cooking
- Gas Cooker
- Sharp 40 Inch Full HD LED Smart TV with Freeview
- BOSE CD player and radio
- Standard crockery, glasses and cups
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Front loading washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Private walled outdoor stone patio area to the rear with two garden chairs & table and garden bench at the front in a walled area.
- Cycle Storage
- Bed linen
- Gas and Electric
- Welcome information pack incluidng tourist information
- Railway Station (less than 15 minutes walk, 5 minutes by taxi)
- Convenience store within one minute walk
- Nearby Bus Service (less than 10 minutes walk, less than 5 minutes by taxi)
- Nearby Shopping (Skipton Town Centre is only 5 minutes walk away)
- Local pubs and restaurants are a few minutes walk away in Skipton Town Centre
- Excellent Coffee Shop within a stones throw distance.
Pets & Smoking
- One well behaved dog under strict control is welcome. If you wish to bring more than one dog, please let us know when you book.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottage