For your comfort and convenience, the following information gives a little more detail about the cottage.
- There is no car parking at the cottage, other than to load and unload. Parking is available a two minutes walk away on a safe & quiet local street.
- Full gas central heating
- Colour TV, DVD, satellite TV Service and video player
- CD player and radio
- Standard crockery, glasses and cups
- Fridge and separate freezer
- Front loading washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Drying Room
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Private walled outdoor stone patio area with two garden chairs & table
- Cycle Storage
- Bed linen
- All fuel and power
- Welcome pack and tourist information
- Railway Station (less than 15 minutes walk, 5 minutes by taxi)
- Food / beverage store is one minute walk
- Nearby Bus Service (less than 10 minutes walk, less than 5 minutes by taxi)
- Nearby Shopping (Skipton Town Centre is only 5 minutes walk away)
- Local pub is a few minutes walk
Pets & Smoking
- One well behaved dog under strict control is welcome. If you wish to bring more than one dog, please let us know when you book.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottage