Yorkshire Dales Country Shows Part 2
10th November 2012
Another day, another Country Show!
This time it’s Malham Show, traditionally held on August Bank Holiday Saturday.
Here’s the timetable of events for 2012 to give you an idea on what there is to see and enjoy:-
Events and attractions on the show field all day: with some judging and horse events starting at 9am, main ring events start at 12 noon.
- Heavy Horse Championship
- Punch & Judy
- Vintage Tractors & Historic Vehicles
- Working Hunter Classes
- Farmers Market
- Children’s Sports & Fancy Dress
- Tug o War Competition
- Dry Stone Walling
- Handicrafts, Horticultural & Floral Exhibits
- Falconry Display
- Art & Photography Exhibits
- Senior & Junior Fell Race (Start 3pm)
- Trade stands & On-field Catering
- Trailquest – Mountain Bike Orienteering Event
- Additional main ring attractions & side stalls
It’s well worth a visit and if you’re self catering in Skipton it’s only a around a 30 minutes drive away from Thisledo.